Tuesday 26 July 2011

Questionnaire

Would you prefer to have bold/soft colours in the new building?
Bold-because BRIT is bold,
Bold-it says something about us
Soft-It is easier to relax in a space that is soft
Bold-I want it to say something about us as a school
Soft-I feel panicked in a space with bright colour


Do you like curved spaces, or angular lines?
Curved-gives a more modern feel
Linear-this is a professional place
Linear-I think curved spaces are quite childish
Curved-more friendly
Curved-our reception in the main building is curved and I like it


Would kind of mood do you think the building needs?
I think it needs to be snappy and awake
I think it needs to communicate a sense of modernity
I think the most important thing that the new building can do is not be like the most recent one
I would really like it if we have a more strand-oriented(communal) feel, instead of the odd bit of artwork placed around the walls.
I think that we need a clean working environment


When following signs which direct you, would you find it easier if they were embellished or plain?
Needs to tell us where to go
Needs to help but also would be nice if it looked special
Would be cool to have something new and interesting!
They just need to tell us the best ways to go
Need to be interesting because this is an interesting school


Do you prefer patterns or clean wall?
I like a mixture of both
Clean walls
I prefer both
Patterns-but not too complex
Clean walls make it easier to work
I like pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment