Tuesday 26 July 2011

Aedas presentation and powerpoint stills

Aedas: what will I show them?
After studying their work closely I decided that the materials they were most likely to be impressed by were glass and metal. They seem to prefer bold abstract shapes to intricate detail, but I find it hard to work with those, so I will pitch my more intricate ideas to them. I think that the BRIT school’s main intention is to create an inviting space, and the robotic structures of Aedas’ portfolio will contrast with this. I also want them to like my ideas, so I will try not to detract from their style too much.
I really wanted my designs to incorporate the sense of life and energy at BRIT whilst appealing to both staff and students. I also wanted to show Aedas my final designs, so I tried to make sure I had these ready. I really like the mural styles of some of throw up artist from Southbank and Brixton, and I have included pictures of these to show Aedas what I mean.


Here are some stills from my powerpoint. Unfortuantly, our teacher was ill on the day we were meant to show Aedas our work, but here are some examples of what my powerpoint looked like:

No comments:

Post a Comment