Tuesday 26 July 2011

Questionnaire about the school buildings

Questionnaire about buildings
Which is your favourite of the four buildings:
Reception area, Dance and drama block(orange roof), Selhurst or the Art Block
Reception area -7 votes
Dance and drama block – 3 votes
Selhurst- 5 votes
Art block – 1 vote
From conducting this part of the survey, I deduced that the reception area(apart from beinf the generally most popular area) appealed to people most, and when pressed the most frequent answer was because of its clean, spacious, clear feel. I asked people why they disliked the Dance and Drama block and they said that it was because
1)strands were misrepresented
2)it was unattractive
3)it made us feel childish
This Gave me ideas for my own final piece: I must be aware that people don’t like strand oriented branding or wayfinding, they want something that is attractive to them(see previous questionnaire) and they want a grown up feel.

1 comment: